Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goosebumps !


When I saw the framing done from the road I literaly got goosebumps and even the children said, "oh my gosh", Little I ran with this too and kept saying "Gosh, gosh gosh gosh". We drove up and got out and went right in.  The children are looking out their front kitchen open dinning room window.  I love this picture!  I am trying to get out and get one picture each week of the progress about the same time and then at the end of this do a time elapse video. 
We visited the apartment this past weekend and it was J's first time inside and my little man must have been very worried because he came to me and asked..."Is this an Amish apartment?" Mommy replied..."NO", he said, "But there is no TV Mom".  Poor thing was worried he was not going to have it.  He is too funny about this stuff.  Okay..watching American Idol and just plug in like 20 Huggies reward numbers, I'm done for the night !  Till next week stay safe in the storms.

1 comment:

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0