Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A slice of Life !!!



     I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Sharing time with your mother or being treated special because you are a Mother !  My oh my , I'm so thankful for the Mothers in my life.  Each Mother that has shaped me or shaped my parenting life as you lead examples for me. 
    So...As you see the Roof is ON !!! Today the porch was being constructed as we were there and shared some fabulous time with a dear friend and her sweet babies !  The boys love the swing and were giggling so much as I tried to retrieve them to the car so I grabbed the camera.  Beautiful day for pictures. 
     The last picture is of my Mothers Day sweet gifts.  E made me his hand print...but oops I left out the Tea Cup that came with it.  J made me a sweet Lady Bug Pot and sweet friends baby boy mentioned above picked me flowers.  And, in the mix is the newest Capozella's.....6 Caterpillars that are growing strong each day and should be constructing their chrysalis any day now.
      So not sure why but 2 times this week I have witnessed a car in front of me on the road wreck into the ditch...must be my glowing beauty shinning in their rearview mirror ! HaHaHa !  Enjoy !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool to see a house! I am so excited for you! Great picture of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fast!! Yay! Btw, I had to double-take the ladybug pot... wondered why you had my pot?!

    ReplyDelete

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0