Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why HC ?

So...I thought I would explain why HC.  A few months ago Joe,the kids and I were adventuring through the barn and small hay shed.  Inside the small hay shed that I had not entered in 2 yrs bc the last time a swarm of bee's chased Jacob and I found the old "tack box" for the steers we had in the Loudon 4H fair.  Even cooler was inside was the old calf milking bottles that I remember being shoved around for by calves ! Well anyhow as I stood there with a flash of memories from childhood I though of how my Grandfather started this HC thing for the  Honeycutt's name. As you see in the picture he used Half of the H and added the C.  We may use two letters this time.  Later my father used it for their farm in NOVA and continued it here at the farm with Horses.  All within those memory flashes I realized that I am still a H and C.  I married a Capozella.  So.. I am still a Honeycutt and Capozella !!! I have an amazing husband that understood that thought and agreed to continue the name.  3 Generations later Im re-starting this ( well , I don't know about the Angus thing, but atleast the farm ) and SO VERY excited ! 
Im sure this "Tack Box" will get a new redo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0