Thursday, July 2, 2009

Flower Power !

Today we made a Sandwich Flower. This would be good for boys or girls. Jacob and Evan loved it and I realized this is a good way to teach words too. The boys now know what the "stem" is !!! 4 Sandwich squares, Grapes in the middle, and two pretzel sticks. We had a great day. Jacob was in his outside pool today and reminded me that we have two slip n slides. So... mommy got them out and it has been all day fun! We also took the Dog in for a haicut and the boys enjoyed getting her back. They love her so much. She is in her senior years though and it makes me sad to think of the future when we loose her. I just got back from a run, I am training for a womens4mile race for Labor Day weekend. It sucks the first bit of the run but them I get my groove and now after being home Im energized! Amazing how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0