Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drop them anywhere !

Okay... Evan is doing so good at the Potty but he is just dropping his pants wherever he is. Today at the pool I spotted him dropping his pants beside the pool. I jumped up and stopped him. He did hold it and with swimmers down under his bum he ran to the potty. Got give it to him for atleast holding it and going! Too funny. Well, taking all three to pool by myself went okay. Biggest challenge is getting to the bathroom when each one needs to go. The other hard part is the factor that babies can't have sunscreen on them. That was a little tough because I wanted to play all day with boys but ended up just supervising from the shade. Atleast the boys have eachother to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0