Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stuck and Stuck...

Yesterday we came home from and walk and my Hubby had locked the door of the house. As Jacob ran up to the door he fit the most perfect fit of a stick right into the key hole. Yes.. then it broke off and our family of 5 was stuck outside. I did a walk around the house, every window and back door was locked. The stick was really stuck in there.... but thanks to have a genius of a husband he borrowed a paper clip from a neighbor and got us in. Phew...

So sorry for the slacker in my for not posting..... I have been so busy with travel and then this week I am keeping the boys I used to keep just for this week. So for three days I have a 5 boys under 5 in my house !!!! They are cute together and the boys have missed eachother since I had Isaac.

The cutest thing.... Isaac is starting to Giggle. It is such a sweeet little sound !!!! So... home for a few more days and then off to O.C. again for the Beach !!!! This time gone for a whole week but may post while there. Trying to get my posting times back together, thanks for following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0