Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Hmmm... today I get to explain to my 4 year old why the cheetah was chasing the deer and grabbed him by the neck. Jacob's teacher and I went back and forth between they are just playing chase and then when they stopped they were tired and rested. Its so hard for a little guy to understand why these beautiful animals would hurt eachother. Although we have been sitting here at breakfast before and had our cat bring us a bird and the boys just yell.... "Oh , no Bella, not again." Then they never ask another question. But, today I get lots of question after we went to town and saw the movie "Earth". I got a wonderful babysitter...(Gina!) to watch Evan and took Jacob and Isaac. I nursed Isaac as soon as we got there as long as he wanted and then he was fast asleep for the rest of the movie. Any of you moms with only an infant.. GO SEE A MOVIE with baby.. you can do it! Treat yourself to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0