Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunny Thursday!

Not much to say today.... we had a good morning here in the house and outside playing on bikes. All my boys want to do is ride bikes and scooters. Today I was talking to their Nana and we made an observation that I find to be true. Boys are hard to entertain in the house and really easy outside. We said that today because she asked what the boys were doing and I said digging for worms and putting them in our compost pile! On a side note..... if you are here at my site and think of something to search I have added a Google search bar at the bottom of the page! Also thank you so much for reading my blog and if there is more things you would like to hear from me leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0