Monday, April 13, 2009

Three sweets on sweets!

So... I'm sure Isaac is enjoying some chocolate tastes too for all the chocolate we have had this week, since I'm nursing! Jacob and Evan ate applesauce for dinner last night and that was only because that was my deal for them if they wanted the chocolate cake they were staring at!!! Yesterday was worst than Halloween I think... So today we have looked at what we wanted to keep and the other we are going to take to church in a big bowl and leave in the front to share. Isaac was past around so much yesterday he was very tired last night. Slept from 10 pm to 4:20 am. Back to sleep at 5:15 , then I was back to sleep at 5:16 and then had Jacob telling me he pee'd the bed at 5:20. Finally after all that I must have dropped into deep sleep because Hubby woke me up at 7:30 saying I had only a few minutes to get myself together before he left for work! Very quick shower !!! Today everyone tired but making sure we have had lots of down time to rest since we stayed up a little later yesterday for Easter. At 12 today I swaddled Isaac and put him down and he slept three hours for mid-day nap! I really recommend swaddling for babies all the way up till they are rolling or always getting out of it by the time they wake. It gives them a sense of security and reminds them of the womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0