Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Keep sleeping baby !!!

I just put Isaac down and its 1:30. NO crying so we will see how this goes. He has started to get the fact that Im not going to hold him to sleep and looks comfortable when I put him down in crib. Although now we just need to work on the length of the nap, but Im not worrying about any of that yet. Just to have 30-40 minutes naps is fine with me. I thought of something today that i would share with new moms. I recieved a blanket that I love for Isaac and hope he loves it just as much. Each of our boys has a blanket they sleep with. Well, you know how you are not supposed to put things in their beds because of SIDS well , if you take the blanket and its big enough to do this, tie a not in the middle of the blanket then you dont have to worry about it covering them. I then put it inside the crib along the side and stick one part of the blanket under the crib bumper and out of crib so it holds in place. Now when I put Isaac down he snugles his head in his little blanket beside him for comfort! Okay, still asleep while Im writting this, yeah !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0