Tuesday, May 19, 2009

To eat or not to eat ?

Thanks to my wonderful friend Gina @ http://www.funfabulousandfrugal.com/ I got a nice day out shopping! She kept Jacob and Evan safe at home while Isaac and I ran to Richmond and I was able to shop some. So too funny things today.... as i was in line at khols I had Isaac in the front pack and had one of their small carts. As I as waiting to be next in line I realized not only was I soothing Isaac by bouncing him a little I was also rocking the cart. But I did not have kid in there to rock !!!! LOL ! I am so used to everyone around me. Then I went to lunch and sat down and ordered the Salad Bar and two mini burgers. Isaac started one of his crying fits. I knew he was not hungry but nothing I seemed to do would calm him down. (Most every veg gives him gas....) So I started nursing him again and the lady across from me said,"convenient isn't it?" I said, "yeah, except for when you order the all you can eat Salad Bar". LOL ! I never got my salad today....:( Thats okay though my mini's filled me up and waitress gave me a break on price of what I had ordered. Lessone here is always be flexiable ! Children will throw you curve balls all of their lives, you just have to keep swinging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0