Thursday, May 7, 2009

Off for a few...

We are headed out of town for a few days. Me and Hubby, three kids and the dog! Its going to be interesting to say the least. I wish everyone a Happy Mothers Day and take time out of the day to reflect what that means. You have been given a gift from God, your child, to cherish and take care of forever! They are precious littles ones that fill our hearts with so much happiness. I have some crazy days with my three but at the end of the day I look at them and think about how someday I wont have those fingerprints on the windows or toddler shoes laying all around the front door. Enjoy your day and look back for me at the beginning of the week. Im sure I will be able to pick one great story from our weekend to share with you!

2 comments:

Want to leave me a message or question go ahead...it can be about anything !!! :0